Statistical Programming Lead – Global Pharma Company – Buckinghamshire – salary is competitive depending on experience
This excellent role sits with the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, who are committed to using their reach and size for good. They are a Global Pharma Company who are continuously expanding their client base, opening huge opportunities for you to work across multiple projects and boost your career.
- Multiple opportunities to progress and develop career
- Focus on the patients and changing lives, as well as their people
- Excellent benefit package and salary
The Statistical Programming Lead is an individual contributor in the Statistical Programming and Analysis Department, that will be accountable for development, verification, and documentation of SAS code on the assigned clinical project. This role is that of a SAS programmer who is capable of supporting programming requests of medium to high complexity in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions, with minimal guidance.
- Critically reviews requirements and data, identifies gaps, suggests solutions and applies expertise on clinical R&D statistical programming activities.
- Coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific mentorship to programming team members
- Completes programming tasks of medium to high complexity and maintains documentation as appropriate.
- Perform quality control in support of clinical R&D analysis and reporting.
- Design and development of statistical programs for the assigned project.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific fields is required.
- In-depth knowledge of SAS statistical software with a minimum of 5 years.
- SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility is required.
- Experience working with programmers in a team environment is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in SDTM and ADaM are required.
What should you do next?
This Statistical Programming Lead role will not be open for long so apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.