Strategic Market Access Manager (field based) - Global Pharma Company - North London - £Highly competitive salary + company car + package
- Our client is a global pharma company with an impressive portfolio of ground-breaking and innovative products that have had a huge positive impact on patients’ lives.
- They have a fantastic pipeline of equally innovative products including imminent new launches.
- They have been highlighted as a great employer throughout the pandemic and are an aspirational company to work for, with an excellent reputation in the industry.
- This role is a highly strategic, field based market access role, leading on the development and implementation of effective strategic and tactical account management across the territory.
- You will work cross portfolio, improving market access for all the company’s brands. They are all specialist secondary care brands, including biologics.
- You will devise a business plan based on market shaping, local access and maximisation of patient access, for both existing products and new launches, aligning with the company strategy and working closely with your sales colleagues.
- Your territory will be North London.
- You must be experienced in field based market access (at least 5 years’ experience).
- You will be confident in shaping strategy, pathway redesign, joint working and be experienced working with senior payers and director level customers.
- You will ideally have a background working with specialist secondary care products, with biologics experience being a huge plus!
- You will ideally live on territory in North London.
What should you do next?
This Strategic Market Access Manager role is a unique opportunity to have such a high level role on a small territory. To discuss this role further or to find out about other pharma sales or field based market access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.