Team Leader – Adverse Events – Global Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Company - Yorkshire – £Competitive Salary
A global consumer healthcare company based in the heart of Yorkshire, who are at the forefront of what they do. With a brand new, state of the art R&D centre having opened this year, the company are going from strength to strength globally.
- Global consumer healthcare company with market leading brands in their portfolio
- Highly successful, with a proven track record across the global
- Recently opened their new state of the art R&D centre in Yorkshire
- Excellent flexible working options
- Very supportive management, as well as great training and development
- Flexible when it comes to working from home
The Team Leader – Adverse Events Position will involve:
- Combining both leadership and subject knowledge in order to play a hands-on role whilst managing and guiding a small team.
- Leading by example and regularly providing training for the members of your team.
- Ensuring that all involved are meeting tight deadlines and operating at a high standard to comply with the legislation timeline requirements.
- Providing input as a subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate for the Team Leader – Adverse Events position will have:
- Worked within vigilance/ Adverse Events management/ safety processes in your previous role(s).
- Previous experience in a position managing/mentoring others.
- Ability to demonstrate their knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- Have been involved in Audits & Inspections, Interviews as well as CAPA management.
What should you do next?
This Team Leader – Adverse Events role working within Medical Affairs is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop and demonstrate your leadership qualities whilst applying your excellent technical knowledge in this hands-on role. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.