Territory Business Manager – Wound Care – Ireland – €Competitive Salary Package
A global medical device company that have been steadily expanding their UK & wider European sales team over the past 3-4 years. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
Their market leading wound care/dermatology portfolio is used across the full breadth of the UK healthcare market including pharmacy, primary and secondary care settings and has recently expanded into Ireland.
My client is now looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual to promote their products across the Republic of Ireland.
- As a Territory Business Manager you will be solely responsible for new business development and existing account management across your defined territory.
- You will be required to drive sales against personal targets and deliver exciting product presentations that will inform healthcare professionals about the fantastic clinical and commercial value of these products.
- You will be expected to build on and create new relationships to further the reach of the company to generate revenue through hitting your sales targets.
As a Territory Business Manager, our client is looking for:
- Your most valuable asset will be your communication and relationship building skills.
- Life science degree preferable.
- Past field medical sales experience across the republic.
- Focused, driven and able to work in a target driven environment.
What should you do next?
This Territory Business Manager position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.