Territory Manager – Ophthalmology – Lancaster & Yorkshire – £Competitive Salary Package
A well-established global ophthalmology company who are growing their commercial team across the UK in conjunction with the success of their product sales.
Our client has a track record of developing their employees through the business and can offer exposure to wider areas across the sales team and the company as a whole.
- As a Territory Manager you will be responsible for sales of your key products across the territory.
- You will be required to drive sales against personal targets and deliver exciting product presentations that will inform healthcare professionals about the fantastic value the products have.
- You will be expected to build on and create new business relationships within your defined area.
- Experience in promoting ophthalmology products in a secondary care setting.
- You will have knowledge of the structure of the NHS and will have experienced working with KOLs, payers and procurement teams.
- Be focused, driven and able to work in a target driven environment.
What should you do next?
This Territory Manager position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.