International Brand Manager, Berkshire, Competitive Financial Package
This organisation has grown rapidly since it was founded nearly 40 years ago and specialises in niche therapy areas.
- They have seen the business grow globally with one of their core products being launched in over 30 countries with more to follow.
- They continue to look for and lead the way in innovative technology and patient support, making them a very exciting, fast paced, and dynamic company with a strong outlook on values.
- They are incredibly patient focused but put their success down to a world class team who are committed to developing top class products.
This is a unique opportunity for an International Brand Manager to develop strategy or a brand-new originator product and become the face of the brand
- You will be spear heading this brand and will be the expert scientifically and globally
- The International Brand Manager will be the main contact across Europe and Asia and looking at all strategy, brand, events, tactical calendar, and budget
- You will be responsible for all cross functional activity and must have extensive experience in this,
- Liaising quality, regulatory affairs, compliance, medical etc
- You must be an excellent communicator and be very strategically minded
- You must have Brand Manager/Project Manager experience within pharma and devices
- Product launch, market access, an understanding of commissioning & basic health economics
- You must have at least European or ideally Global experience
- The Brand Manager must have strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
- High level of tactical planning
- You must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- You must have a clear and strong communication style
- The correct candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent experience
What should you do next?
This International Brand Manager position is a great opportunity within a fantastic company. I am working on the role now so please get in touch ASAP, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.