Hospital Specialist, Top 20 Global Pharma Company, North Wales, £Excellent
An amazing opportunity to work for a big blue chip, covering a compact territory.
- This company has a great reputation of offering fantastic career progression and it’s not unusual to speak to someone who has worked there for 10+ years.
- They have a wide range of brands across a number of different therapy areas, from general medicine to specialist care.
- There are a number of blockbuster products in their impressive portfolio and they have a strong future pipeline.
- This Hospital Specialist role will be to promote a small portfolio of products as well as a new respiratory product into secondary care.
- The territory will be North Wales, with a focus across Betsi Cadwaladr.
- You will drive sales across the territory aiming to hit and exceed targets in a competitive therapy area.
- You will drive formularies where necessary and work closely with the Primary Care Reps on patch to ensure pull through at both primary and secondary care levels.
- You will be an experienced Hospital Specialist already, ideally with a background in respiratory.
- You MUST have experience working across the hospitals in Betsi Cadwaladr (in the past 2 years).
- You must be ABPI qualified and live on patch in North Wales.
- You will be driven, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a larger team.
What should you do next?
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.