At Carrot we work in a friendly, fun and supportive environment. We appreciate the conscientious efforts of our Consultants and we reward them well for their hard work and success. We focus on quality and effectiveness over volume driven KPI's and our development programme is designed to help our individuals and teams become highly competent recruitment professionals, through the accumulation of excellent sector knowledge, a very strong customer service ethos and strong commercial acumen.
Our list of benefits is long and diverse with up to 30 days annual leave (including duvet days!), early finishes, excellent levels of flexibility, monthly rewards like meals out and time off, and importantly a very healthy work-life balance with no long hours, genuinely.
For all positions we are very open minded with regards to your level of experience. We’re keen to speak to good recruiters from any sector, to explore which of our areas may be the right fit for you and what you want from a new role. All roles can be worked from our Central Manchester or Wilmslow offices and we’re open to FT or PT working too. For an informal and confidential chat to explore possibilities, please contact Martin on:
07786 024 142 / [email protected].
- Clinical Research | Established Desk | High earning potential with many warm leads | Plenty of development opportunities
- Scientific | New Desk | Opportunity to develop sector and grow a team
- Supply Chain & Procurement | Relatively new with many warm leads but ripe for development & growth | High fee potential
- Consumer Health | New Desk | Opportunity to develop sector and grow a team
- Animal Health | New Desk | Opportunity to develop sector and grow a team
- Dental Health | New Desk | Opportunity to develop sector and grow a team
- Pharma Manufacturing | Relatively new with many warm leads but ripe for development & growth
- Executive Search | Senior Level Appointments across Pharma | Europe | New desk, warm leads
- Large, bright open-plan office with chill out areas, free tea, coffee, biscuits, fruit etc.
- Easy commuting distance from south Manchester and Cheshire (we're just off the A34)
- Close to beautiful countryside and parks for lunchtime walks
- Fully stocked beer fridge (we have soft drinks too!) for Friday beers
- Short drive to central Wilmslow - loads of cafes, restaurants and shops
- On-site parking
- Nearest train stations (Wilmslow or Handforth) just a 20 minute walk away
- Monthly office activities including end of the month early finish, games/prizes, Fika and much more!
- Communal breakout areas where you'll find free tea, coffee, fruit and other goodies.
- Large roof terrace with two weatherproof meeting pods as well as a Land Rover meeting room. You read that right, this is a meeting room IN a Land Rover...
- Regular free events including mindfulness sessions, Fika, pub quizzes, free beers, summer/winter parties, outdoor sports screens....the list goes on!
- Gym on site (extra charge)
- Bike storage
- 10 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly