At Carrot we have six clear values which have been developed by us all as a team. Each one of these values has a smaller team dedicated to it. This is to ensure that we, as a company, continually innovate and create new ideas around each value, ultimately helping us to ensure that we are genuinely working to our core values both internally and externally.
- Fully committed to excellence in all aspects of our business. Working smartly without the pressure of irrelevant KPIs.
- Through strong processes, continual self-improvement, attention to detail and a desire to deliver properly.
- Means an efficient and targeted service for our clients and candidates with better results.
- Our consistent success since 2006 has been built on partnerships and lasting relationships.
- Through good old fashioned customer service values.
- Leads to open communication, better knowledge and trust, helping us to provide the right outcomes consistently.
- Our Net Promoter Score for customer satisfaction has consistently scored us as 'World Class'.
Positivity, good energy, a supportive environment and enjoyment in our roles are pivotal to our success.
- Maintained by a team of like-minded people, bought into a strong cultural ethos which is central in all we do.
- Our attitude to positivity ensures that we fully understand and fulfil the needs of our clients and candidates.
- Always having a smile on our face as we work transpires into positive and upbeat conversations - leading to positive actions.
- Maintained through teamwork, support and friendliness. If we enjoy what we do, we’ll do it well.
- This results in a happy team who are driven to make a difference for their candidates and their clients.
- Constantly evolving techniques and technologies to stay at the forefront of recruitment innovation.
- Ensured through innate curiosity regarding efficiencies and differentiators.
- Means we stay a step ahead, offering a distinctly different approach while finding unique candidates for even the most challenging remits.
Believers in the Power of Knowledge
- Genuine specialists, each with a focus on one niche skills function, supported by in-house, first-hand industry knowledge.
- Enhanced by ongoing learning and development initiatives tailored to individuals, teams and the wider company.
- Allows us to offer insightful, meaningful consultancy that makes a real difference.